The Gestalt Center of Long Island is offering beautiful, new ground-floor furnished office space for rent to NYS licensed Mental Health professionals. Rent your office space with GCLI!
The GCLI office space is the perfect place to conduct your private practice, with room for individual and group work as well as workshop events.
- Proof of liability insurance must be provided to GCLI with a minimum of $1M / $3M coverage.
- Tenants are required to sign a 1 year lease, and provide 1 month security in addition to the first month’s rent at lease signing.
- Rents are due on the first day of each month.
- Offices are for the primary tenant only, and cannot be sublet by the tenant.
Use of Space
In order to retain the character of a public, professional, mental health center no personal photographs should be displayed and all artwork and furnishings must be approved by GCLI.
All offices will remain available for GCLI use when not in use by private therapist.
The building is available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. weekdays and between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays – The building is closed on Sunday.
Rent includes, air conditioning, electricity and internet access. Telephone service is not included. As of January 1, 2017 (Four rooms available. Rates vary depending on room preference/size)
- $250.00 / $225.00 / $200.00 / month – 1 day weekly<
- $450.00 / $400.00 / $375.00 / month – 2 days weekly
- $675.00 / $600.00 / $525.00 / month – 3 days weekly
- $25.00 per hour for large group room available for groups, workshops or seminars.